1. What does the service do?
It allows you to forward the messages from your Mobile and save them securely. You
can also restore the message at any time back from the Web to your Mobile.
2. Are my messages safe?
Of course your messages are stored in a secure server and are backed through Network
3. How long can I store my message for?
Your messages are stored for a lifetime and remain your private property.
4. Can I access my messages from anywhere?
Yes as long as you are connected to the Internet, you can access your full profile
5. Once I save the messages what else could I do?
You can edit them, print them and if required send them back to your mobile.
6. Why would I forward them back to my mobile?
They could be two reasons for this (i) You have changed your mobile and would like
to have your old messages back (ii) You previously deleted the message from your
mobile and now would like to have it back.
7. What happens if I forget my password?
You can always get your new password by clicking on the forget password button.
8. Can’t anyone else enter my mobile number and request for a password?
Yes they can, but the password retrieving code will be sent to your mobile only.
So having control of your mobile is critical.
9. How can I make this service safe and reliable from my side?
The two main things are your password and security question for the web-login and
the physical ownership of your handset. For the rest we will take care.
10. How can I subscribe to the service?
You can subscribe to the service through the web-portal by entering your mobile
number or by simply sending YES to 20350 from your mobile.
11. How can I renew my service?
Your renewal is automatic, so you need not worry. However you can renew at any time
to add extra credit to your account by simply sending RENEW to 20350.
12. What is the service volume?
Service volumes are calculated by monthly subscriptions, which allow you 60 SMS/30
calendar days whichever is earlier.
13. What happens if I finish my 60 SMS’s before 30 calendar days?
The very moment you finish your 60 SMS’s, your next monthly cycle will start and
auto-renewal will be done for next 60 SMS’s and 30 calendar days.
14. What happens if my 30 calendar days are over and I have not used my 60 SMS’s
If the cycle finishes 30 calendar days, your renewal will be carried out automatically
even if you have not finished the allocated 60 SMS quota.
15. Can I carry forward my SMS from one monthly cycle to another?
No you cannot carry forward any SMS credits. The system simply calculates each monthly
cycle on 60 SMS/30 Calendar days whichever is earlier. Each billing month gives
you 60 fresh SMS credits.
16. How can I carry out my password changes?
You can change your password at any time, by clicking on the change password link
on the web-portal. We recommend that you keep changing your password on a regular